We are a supplier and a distributor of a wide range of interior and exterior fit out high-end products.
We are focused on catering to the innovative needs of woodworkers consultants, interior designers, and contractors.
The company's success is driven by its experienced shareholders in both technical and business fields delivering results the right way by operating responsibly and executing in excellence!
Sales Executive (Outdoor)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible to develop sales strategies and attract new clients, source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas, manages and negotiates with clients, generate leads, qualify prospects and manage sales of Products for architectural fit-out: wooden products, specials panels, wooden furniture, accessories, lightings and finishing materials and Services for architectural improvements and consultation, installation using professional contractors looking for an experienced Magento 2.0 Certified Senior Developer who has the deep technical skillset to lead, develop, and maintain our e-commerce presence. The candidate will participate in company-wide initiatives and present expert advice in the eCommerce space. The ideal candidate is a senior back-end developer with a strong understanding of front-end development and project management. This is a great opportunity to build your own team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.).
• Develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
• Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
• Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory requirements.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Meet personal and team sales targets and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Observe and upholds extremely high safety and quality standards.
• Attend and/or conduct seminars, training, and workshops as per the company requirement.
• Cultivate a smooth interpersonal relationship with colleagues, management, and customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
• Product knowledge. To acquire product literacy for all products, able to learn and understand the products' information, specification both mechanical and technical application includes of purpose, benefits, usage and pricing. Products knowledge should be updated on both old, new brands and market trends at all times.
• Sales target. To achieve the sales target monthly and annually. Should apply the sales methods, techniques and strategies coached by the manager and provided by the company.
• Cross-selling. Improve and increase cross – selling. Increase cross – selling in all sales transaction.
• Personality and image maintenance and development. Follow the company's standard for physical appearance. Wear the standard uniform – business attire, proper hygiene, proper wearing of hair and make - up and should be presentable at all times.
• Customer service. To build a strong relationship with the clients, able to deliver the sales process applying the company's highest standard of service, after sales service with 0% customer's complaints, able to resolve all problems arises and respond to all inquiries of the clients, meet the delivery schedule and all its requirements for every sales transactions regularly.
• Support on sales collection. To assist the Accounting and Finance in payment of the generated sales by collecting the available/ready payments of the clients in coordination with Treasury Accountant and/or Accounting and Finance Manager.
• Competitors' and market knowledge. To gain and increase products competitors' knowledge and awareness. To monitor/observe competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. regularly and up to date.
• Company rules and policies. To adhere to company's policies and procedures. Observe and upholds extremely high safety and quality standards of following the company's policies and procedures at all times